Apartments in Sandpoint for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Sandpoint
Reviewed on Feb 24, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 10, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 7, 2021
Other property types in Sandpoint
Best Western Plus Ponderay Mountain Lodge
Reviewed on Feb 28, 2021
Hotel Ruby Ponderay/Sandpoint
Reviewed on Feb 25, 2021
La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Sandpoint
Reviewed on Feb 21, 2021
Staying in an Apartment in Sandpoint
You'll find 89 lodging choices in Sandpoint, including a selection of apartments. While you're here, why not visit the ski slopes and enjoy the lakeside?
Are you thinking about apartments over traditional hotel rooms? Apartments are ideal for couples looking to stay away from the tourist areas, but also for families wanting the conveniences of home.
Listed below are some of the more popular Sandpoint apartments you can choose from:
- In Sandpoint
- Includes a patio and a living room
- A patio, a living room, and a fireplace included
- Located in Sandpoint
- Access to a spa tub on site
- In Bayview
- Includes a washer/dryer and a sofa bed
- A balcony, a living room, and a fireplace included
- Located in Priest River
Best Time to Visit Sandpoint
Though weather is just one aspect, it can impact your vacation, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 53° F and nighttime temperatures average 21° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 32° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 85° F and nighttime averages are around 37° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 65° F during the day and 20° F at night
- Average rainfall is 33.94 inches in a year
Must See in Sandpoint
Sandpoint is known for its lakeside and mountain landscape. Cultural attractions include Panida Theater and Bonner County Historical Society Museum, whereas Sandpoint City Beach Park and Lakeview Park are a couple of picturesque spots to enjoy the outdoors. While in town, Liberty Pier and Sandpoint Elks Golf Course are other places worth a visit.Sandpoint is also recognized for its:
How to Get to Sandpoint and Around the Area
Fly into Spokane, WA (SFF-Felts Field), which is located 54.6 mi (87.8 km) from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.