Bed and Breakfast in Sandpoint
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Sandpoint
Other property types in Sandpoint
Best Western Plus Ponderay Mountain Lodge
Reviewed on Feb 28, 2021
Hotel Ruby Ponderay/Sandpoint
Reviewed on Feb 25, 2021
La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Sandpoint
Reviewed on Feb 21, 2021
B&Bs and More in Sandpoint
Whether you're on a romantic trip and want to stay somewhere quiet and intimate, or you're traveling solo and hoping to make some connections, a B&B might be the right choice for your trip. You'll find 89 accommodations and 2 B&Bs for your trip to Sandpoint. If hitting the slopes is top of the list for your trip to Sandpoint, Schweitzer Mountain or Schweitzer Mountain Resort are worth a visit.
With attentive service, opportunities to meet guests from other places, and top-rated breakfasts, B&Bs all have a unique environment. Here are some B&Bs to check out in Sandpoint:
Talus Rock Retreat: 4 stars, 7 rooms
- Buffet breakfast
- Outdoor pool
Huckleberry Hill Bed and Breakfast: 3 stars, 3 rooms
- In-room designer toiletries
Weather in Sandpoint
Weather can be a big factor while planning a trip, so you can check out this information to help you figure out when to travel to Sandpoint:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 33.94 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 53° F and nighttime temperatures average 21° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 32° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 85° F and nighttime averages are around 37° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 65° F during the day and 20° F at night
Sightseeing In and Around Sandpoint
If you're looking for some things to do on you trip, travelers enjoy Sandpoint for its skiing and biking. If cultural attractions are high on your list, Panida Theater and Bonner County Historical Society Museum are spots to check out. You might put Sandpoint City Beach Park and Liberty Pier on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also enjoy Sandpoint for its:
- Mountain views
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Sandpoint?
Fly into Spokane, WA (SFF-Felts Field), which is located 54.6 mi (87.8 km) from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.