Find Hotels in Sandusky, MI
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 22, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 29, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 12, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Sandusky has to offer including the bars, restaurants, and golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. You'll find 12 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bad Axe.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sandusky
A couple of favorite places to visit are Woodland Hills Golf Club and Sanilac County Courthouse. Additionally, you'll find Sanilac County Historic Village and Museum and Sanilac Petroglyphs Historic State Park in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- DeMott's West Park Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Sandusky
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Sandusky gets about 32.99 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F