Find Hotels in Port Huron, MI
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 31, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 1, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
Visiting Port Huron
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Port Huron, and visitors give high marks for the bustling port, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. A top sight in the city is Lake Huron.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Port Huron
- The closest major airport is in Sarnia, ON (YZR-Chris Hadfield), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal), 49 mi (78.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Huron
The city is notable for landmarks like Blue Water Bridge, The Great Lakes Maritime Center, and Fort Gratiot Lighthouse. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: Lake Huron, Lakeside Park, and Blue Water River Walk. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are McMorran Place and Glacier Pointe Ice Complex.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Port Huron. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Huron - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Port Huron - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Port Huron - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Port Huron
With so many transportation options, seeing all of Port Huron is a breeze. To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Port Huron Station. You can explore water transportation options at the local port.
Dressing for Port Huron
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 19°F at night
- Port Huron gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 18°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Port Huron?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Port Huron, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Port Huron?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Port Huron?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to Port Huron?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Port Huron?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Port Huron?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Blue Water Bridge?
What about the best place to stay close to Glacier Pointe Ice Complex?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Port Huron?
Recent reviews of Port Huron hotels
More trip options
- Port Huron Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Port Huron Airports
- Hotels near Popular Port Huron Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Port Huron
- More Hotel Options in Port Huron
- More Popular Hotels in Michigan
- Other Hotels near Port Huron, Michigan
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends