Visiting Santa Fe de Antioquia
Visitors can enjoy all that Santa Fe de Antioquia has to offer including the monuments, cathedral, and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, art, and theaters. Top sights in the area include Atanasio Giradot Stadium, Park of Lights, and Palacio de la Cultura.
- You'll find 551 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Medellin
- The closest major airport is in Medellin (MDE-Jose Maria Cordova Intl.), 41.9 mi (67.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Fe de Antioquia
Notable city landmarks like Church of Our Lady of Chinquinquira and Cathedral of Santa Fe de Antioquia might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Bolivar Square to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Santa Fe de Antioquia. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Mariscal Robledo - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- Hostería Fundadores - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Santa Fe de Antioquia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 55°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 53°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 54°F
- Santa Fe de Antioquia gets about 4.29 inches of rain per year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 53°F