Visitors can enjoy all that Saquarema has to offer including the parks, monuments, and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Top sights in the area include Geriba Beach, Orla Bardot, and Ossos Beach.
- You'll find 698 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Buzios
- The closest major airport is in Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 41.3 mi (66.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.), 46.7 mi (75.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Saquarema
The city's natural beauty is on display at Saquarema Lake, Duck Lake, and Itauna Beach. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Lake's Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Heitor Bravo Stadium and Canhao Square.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Saquarema. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Pousada Espaço Monte Cristo - This 2.5-star pousada features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Itaúna Hostel - This 2-star hostel in Itaúna features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a terrace.
- Pousada Pratagy - With a stay at this 3-star pousada, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Saquarema
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 65°F as the nighttime average
- Saquarema gets about 42.76 inches of rain per year
- February and March are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 63°F