Visitors can enjoy all that Itaborai has to offer including the cathedral, lakeside setting, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. A top sight in the area is Icarai Beach.
- You'll find 1674 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rio de Janeiro
- The closest major airport is in Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 22.8 mi (36.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Itaborai
The picturesque setting of Marechal Floriano Peixoto Park and Imperial Garden Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are St. John the Baptist Church and Guanabara Bay.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Itaborai. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Promenade Prime Itaboraí - This 3.5-star aparthotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Sambaetiba - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Top places to see in the area include Icarai Beach, 19.7 mi/31.7 km from the city center, and Niterói Contemporary Art Museum, which is 20.4 mi/32.8 km away.
Dressing for Itaborai
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 65°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Itaborai is 42.76 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 63°F