Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
stayed here one night, room was clean, bed very comfortable, shower hot, tv worked great, staff very friendly, plenty of placed to eat within walking distance, ignore all the bad reviews, would stay her again in a second, AWESOME
The staff was wonderful - made everything effortless - most appreciated. The room was clean and comfortable. Great breakfast
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Sarasota accommodation! Finding the best home away from home during your Southwest Coast Florida holiday doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to swiftly find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a broad range of pet-friendly hotels in Sarasota. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Sarasota hotels even let youbring several pets along for your holiday.
- Southwest Coast Florida is not just pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your pets can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet parents say Sarasota has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said pets couldn't have tons of fun on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Southwest Coast Florida has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Sarasota is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 7% more sightseers have been soaking up the area's charms and running around with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?