Find Hotels in Langham
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2020
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Langham has to offer. There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Saskatoon, SK (YXE-John G. Diefenbaker Intl.), 17 mi (27.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Langham
Places to visit in the larger region include SaskTel Centre, Wanuskewin Heritage Park, and Mall at Lawson Heights. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Langham, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 60 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Good Times Motel is located in the heart of Langham. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Langham can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- West Wing at Park Town is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the center of Langham. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Saskatoon can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Sandman Hotel Saskatoon is 20 mi (32.3 km) from central Langham. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Saskatoon can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Langham
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 38°F during the day and -11°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 16°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 32°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 56°F and nighttime averages of -6°F
- Langham gets about 0 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -7°F