Visitors to Saundersfoot are sure to enjoy the spas and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo and entertainment choices.
- There are 105 hotels and other accommodations in Saundersfoot
- The closest major airport is in Swansea (SWS), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saundersfoot
Places to visit in the larger region include Tenby Beach, Tenby Castle, and Tenby Museum and Art Gallery. In the area, you'll also find Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo and Dinosaur Park.
In Saundersfoot, you'll find 105 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Nythfa Guest House - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- The Gower Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with WiFi.
Dressing for Saundersfoot
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Saundersfoot gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F