Visitors can enjoy all that Savigny-en-Veron has to offer including the wineries and museums. Top sights around the area include Chateau de Montsoreau, Royal Abbey of Fontevaud, and Chateau de Breze.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Savigny-en-Veron
- The closest major airport is in Tours (TUF-Tours - Loire Valley), 31.3 mi (50.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Angers (ANE-Angers - Loire), 32 mi (51.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Savigny-en-Veron
A favorite place to visit in the city is Domaine Jean-Maurice Raffault. In the area, you'll also find Chateau de Montsoreau and Royal Abbey of Fontevaud.
As you plan your vacation to Savigny-en-Veron, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 101 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- La Magnanerie is located in the heart of Savigny-en-Veron. This bed & breakfast in Savigny-en-Veron features free parking and a bar.
- Touraine hus i Tufa is located 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Fontevraud-l'Abbaye features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and quiet location.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Chateau de Breze, located 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Chateau de Saumur, which is 10.1 mi/16.2 km away.
Dressing for Savigny-en-Veron
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Savigny-en-Veron gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 37°F