Visitors to Scottsboro are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, riverfront, and monuments.
- There are 38 hotels and other accommodations in Scottsboro
- The closest major airport is in Huntsville, AL (HSV-Huntsville Intl.), 42.1 mi (67.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chattanooga, TN (CHA-Chattanooga Metropolitan), 53.7 mi (86.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Scottsboro
Cultural venues in the city include Scottsboro-Jackson Heritage Center, Scottsboro Boys Museum and Cultural Center, and Fort Payne Depot Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Sauta Cave National Wildlife Refuge, Sequoyah Caverns, and DeSoto State Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Unclaimed Baggage Center is a favorite for retail therapy.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 38 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Scottsboro. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Suites Scottsboro - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds and overall condition.
- Holiday Inn Express Ft Payne - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Ft Payne - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Scottsboro
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 29°F at night
- About 56.89 inches of rain falls on Scottsboro each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 31°F