Visiting Fort Payne
Visitors can enjoy all that Fort Payne has to offer including the museums, live music, and opera houses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, monuments, and riverfront. You'll find 39 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Scottsboro.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fort Payne
Favorite places to visit in the city include Fort Payne Depot Museum, Little River Canyon Center, and Marthas Falls. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Little River Canyon National Preserve and DeSoto State Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Fort Payne. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Ft Payne - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
- Hampton Inn Ft Payne - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Fort Payne
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 30°F at night
- About 54.13 inches of rain falls on Fort Payne each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 32°F