We booked a Non Smoking room, and it was clear that others did not keep the room that way. There were cigarette burns on the bed cover and on one of the chairs. The fridge was barely keeping our drinks cold. The shower looked as if they painted to cover stains. The TV kept going off. It would be on for 5 min and we'd hear a popping noise the screen would go black, but the "on light" would still be on. When you looked at the door from inside the room you could see light from outside. Seems like the door was one good kick away from not being secure. The parking lot was small. The pool was cloudy and a little green-looking. The only upside was we could walk to the beach and boardwalk. Overall I do NOT recommend this place. Spend more somewhere else for your stay.