Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Sebazac-Concoures has to offer. There are 112 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Rodez (RDZ-Marcillac), 6.4 mi (10.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sebazac-Concoures
Places to visit in the larger region include Golf du Grand Rodez, Soulages Museum, and Place d'Armes. In the area, you'll also find Rodez Cathedral and Gallery Sainte-Catherine.
As you make plans for a getaway to Sebazac-Concoures, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 43 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Fasthôtel Eldorado is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city's heart. This hotel in Sebazac-Concoures features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Premiere Classe Rodez is located within 4.7 mi (7.6 km) of the city center. This hotel in Rodez features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Hotel Kyriad Rodez is located 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city center. Located in Rodez, this 3-star hotel room features free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
Dressing for Sebazac-Concoures
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Sebazac-Concoures gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F