Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Selah has to offer. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Yakima, WA (YKM-Yakima Air Terminal - McAllister Field), 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Selah
A favorite place to visit in the city is Yakima River Valley. Additionally, you'll find West Ellensburg Park and Wild Goose Casino in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Selah
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 21°F at night
- About 6.73 inches of rain falls on Selah each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 23°F