Visitors can enjoy all that Toppenish has to offer including the sporting events, opera houses, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants, casinos, and museums.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Toppenish
- The closest major airport is in Yakima, WA (YKM-Yakima Air Terminal - McAllister Field), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Toppenish
A favorite place to visit in the city is Yakima River Valley. You'll also find Claar Cellars and Bail Breaker Brewing Company in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Toppenish
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Toppenish is 7.24 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F