Visitors to Selinsgrove are sure to enjoy the university setting, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's baseball games, cafés, and jazz scene.
- You'll find 59 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Williamsport
- The closest major airport is in Selinsgrove, PA (SEG-Penn Valley), 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Williamsport, PA (IPT-Williamsport Regional), 28.3 mi (45.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Selinsgrove
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Susquehanna Valley Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Susquehanna University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Selinsgrove Speedway and Shikellamy State Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Selinsgrove. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Selinsgrove Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Selinsgrove - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hampton Inn Selinsgrove/Shamokin Dam - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Selinsgrove
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Selinsgrove is 42.05 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F