Families will find kid-friendly activities in Lewisburg, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its university setting, shopping, and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 59 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Williamsport
- The closest major airport is in Selinsgrove, PA (SEG-Penn Valley), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Williamsport, PA (IPT-Williamsport Regional), 19.5 mi (31.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lewisburg
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Bucknell University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Packwood House Museum and Fero Vineyards and Winery.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Lewisburg. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Tawsty Flower Bed & Breakfast - Amenities at this 3-star guesthouse include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lewisburg, PA - Our customers like the pool and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Country Cupboard Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Lewisburg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 20°F at night
- About 42.05 inches of rain falls on Lewisburg each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F