Visitors can enjoy all that Nilai has to offer including the water parks, university setting, and golf courses. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Sepang International Circuit, Putrajaya Landmark, and Putrajaya Independence Square.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Nilai
- The closest major airport is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 8 mi (13 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nilai
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia is worth a campus tour. In the area, you'll also find Sepang International Circuit and Putrajaya Landmark.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Nilai. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Nilai Springs Resort Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Hotel Time Nilai - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Sri Beverly Hills Near KLIA & KLIA2 & F1 - This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its pool and quiet location.
Top places to visit around the area include Putrajaya Independence Square, 10 mi/16.2 km from the heart of the city, and Putra Mosque, which is 10.1 mi (16.2 km) away.
Getting Around Nilai
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Kuala Lumpur Nilai KTM Komuter Station or Kuala Lumpur Batang Benar KTM Komuter Station. Nilai might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Nilai
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 92°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- Nilai gets about 93.03 inches of rain per year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F