Find Hotels in Sesimbra
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Apartment With 2 Bedrooms in Sesimbra , With Wonderful Mountain View, Furnished Terrace and Wifi - 2 km From the Beach
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2019
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Sesimbra, which is also known for its seafood restaurants and spas. The relaxing and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city. Castle of Sao Jorge, Cristo Rei, and 25th of April Bridge are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 3367 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lisbon District
- The closest major airport is in Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 22.5 mi (36.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cascais (CAT), 23.7 mi (38.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sesimbra
Notable city landmarks like Nossa Senhora de Castelo Church and Sesimbra Castle might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Sesimbra Beach, Praia da California, and Bicas Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fortaleza de Santiago and Meco Beach.
In Sesimbra, there are 96 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- SANA Sesimbra Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and room size.
- Casa Sesimbra - Our customers like the beach locale at this apartment. Amenities at this 3-star apartment include free WiFi and 2 outdoor tennis courts.
- Sesimbra Hotel & Spa - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Castle of Sao Jorge, located 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Cristo Rei, which is 16.6 mi (26.8 km) away.
Dressing for Sesimbra
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 46°F at night
- About 27.52 inches of rain falls on Sesimbra each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 46°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Sesimbra?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sesimbra, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Sesimbra?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Sesimbra?
What's the best hotel for couples in Sesimbra?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Sesimbra?
What about the best place to stay near Sesimbra Beach?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Sesimbra?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Sesimbra?
Recent reviews of Sesimbra hotels
More trip options
- Sesimbra Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sesimbra Airports
- Hotels in Sesimbra Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Sesimbra Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Sesimbra
- More Hotel Options in Sesimbra
- More Popular Hotels in Setúbal District
- Other Hotels near Sesimbra, Setúbal District
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends