Find Hotels in Shannon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Shannon, and visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Skycourt Shopping Centre, Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, and The Treaty Stone.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Shannon
- The closest major airport is in Shannon (SNN), 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Shannon
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Skycourt Shopping Centre is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Shannon Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Shannon. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Carrygerry Country House - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
- Treacys Oakwood Hotel - Our customers like the WiFi and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Park Inn by Radisson Shannon Airport - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Top places to visit outside the city include Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the heart of the city, and The Treaty Stone, which is 10.8 mi/17.4 km away.
Dressing for Shannon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Shannon gets about 36.14 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F