Visitors can enjoy all that Shoresh has to offer including its restaurants. The scenic and rural setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Yad Vashem, Knesset, and Israel Museum.
- You'll find 258 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jerusalem
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 18.2 mi (29.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 27.2 mi (43.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Shoresh
Yad Vashem, Knesset, and Israel Museum are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Machane Yehuda Market and Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
Top places to see around the area include Garden Tomb, located 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Western Wall, which is 10 mi/16.1 km away.
Dressing for Shoresh
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Shoresh is 19.02 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F