Visiting Shute Harbour
Visitors to Shute Harbour are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses. A top sight in the area is Whitehaven Beach.
- You'll find 150 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Airlie Beach
- The closest major airport is in Hamilton Island, QLD (HTI-Great Barrier Reef), 11 mi (17.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Proserpine, QLD (PPP-Whitsunday Coast), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Shute Harbour
Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Shute Harbour Jetty is one place to visit. Additionally, you'll find Whitehaven Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Shute Harbour. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Baybliss Apartments - This 4.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Coral Point Lodge - Our customers like the pool at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Shute Harbour
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 70°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 65°F at night
- About 1.89 inches of rain falls on Shute Harbour each year
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 57°F