No family vacation is fully complete without visiting Whitehaven Beach, a landmark you'll remember long after you've returned.
This attraction is situated in Whitsundays.
You can find a minimum of 7 places to stay that are located within 6 miles of Whitehaven Beach. The Beach Club and Reef View Hotel are some of the best options here.
If you're the sort of traveler who loves small pleasures like plush bedding and well-designed furnishings, stay at one of the nearby deluxe hotels. All the creature comforts will be at your fingertips when you stay at the Pinnacle Apartments Hamilton Island or the qualia.
Other Places to Visit near Whitehaven Beach
When you're in the area, you'll soon see there is so much more than just Whitehaven Beach to check out:
- Watch the waves endlessly roll in, taste the salt on your lips and hear the sound of seabirds in your ear at Catseye Beach. There is nowhere quite like the beach to awaken your senses.
- If your teenagers enjoy indoor activities, plan an excursion to Hamilton Island Bowling Alley.
- Your kids will be excited to know that there are a wide variety of animals to marvel at when you head to WILD LIFE Hamilton Island.
- Tourists on a quick getaway may be compelled to embark on a voyage and steer a steady course into the open waters after stopping by Hamilton Island Marina.
- See one of nature's fascinating marine environments when you visit Heart Reef.