Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Family of 8, stayed four nights, amazing location, beautiful beach, very nice area. Kitchen could use updates but overall stay was wonderful. Would definitely stay here again!
We arrived a couple hours early and the staff let us permit park while we walked to the village for lunch. They called when our room was ready. How nice! The room has upgraded surfaces. What I thought was one room was actually two rooms with a big comfy king, a fold out couch and kitchenette with ...
We found the flipflop to be quaint, bright ,accommodating, if you are looking to walk to a beach however you must be willing to walk, 2.5 miles either way. The owner offers free bicycle rental, kayaking and 2 launches with a beautiful lagoon to linger over.
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Siesta Key hotel! Finding the right home away from home during your Sarasota vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Siesta Key. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Siesta Key hotels even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your holiday.
- Sarasota is not just pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet parents say Siesta Key has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.2. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said pets couldn't have the time of their lives on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Sarasota has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Siesta Key is popular among pet lovers like you. Since last year, 5,686% more sightseers have been falling in love with the region and frolicking with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?