Visitors can enjoy all that Sigtuna has to offer including the lakeside setting and golf courses. Carolina Rediviva Library, Gustavianum Museum, and Stockholm Quality Outlet Barkaby are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 434 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Stockholm
- The closest major airport is in Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sigtuna
The picturesque setting of Watch Hill and Drake Garden exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wenngarn slott and Sigtuna Golf Club.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Sigtuna. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- 1909 Sigtuna Stads Hotell - This 5-star hotel features a marina, a full-service spa, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- 32 Rum & Kök - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Sigtunahöjden Hotell & Konferens - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Carolina Rediviva Library, located 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Gustavianum Museum, which is 14.9 mi/24 km away.
Dressing for Sigtuna
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 41°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 54°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Sigtuna gets about 21.57 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 24°F