Visitors to Silt are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices and hot springs.
- You'll find 83 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Glenwood Springs
- The closest major airport is in Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional), 42.5 mi (68.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Aspen, CO (ASE-Pitkin County), 46.5 mi (74.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Silt
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Silt Historical Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Silt Town Hall and Silt Chamber of Commerce.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Silt
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 10°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Silt gets about 13.43 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 13°F