Think of yourself strolling through the roads during your next day off, taking note of the beautiful landscapes or the monuments all around you. Still, Simon Bolivar Statue is one draw you're especially anticipating. Right now is finally the time to get there.
Simon Bolivar Statue Hotels
Hotels near Simon Bolivar Statue
At Simon Bolivar Statue you can briefly glimpse what life was like in the days of yore.
It is 170 miles from Quito, in a place known as Guayaquil.
There are up to 30 hotels that are within 0.6 miles of Simon Bolivar Statue. The Hotel Oro Verde Guayaquil, Hampton Inn by Hilton Guayaquil-Downtown and Hotel Palace Guayaquil are some of the more popular ones.
Would you prefer to spend your hard-earned cash on experiences? If so, opt to get your sleep at one of the many budget hotels in the area. 1 mile away, you'll find the Wyndham Guayaquil, but if that's not quite right for you, then an alternative is the Unipark Hotel, which is 0.06 miles away.
If luxurious accommodation is something you don't mind splurging on, there's upmarket hotels in abundance around here. Be sure to look into the Hotel Cityplaza, only 0.3 miles away, and the Manso Boutique Guesthouse, which is 0.3 miles away.
As you meander along the lanes near Simon Bolivar Statue, check out Sweet & Coffee. Smell the roasted coffee beans and try out a few delicious pastries. Once your stomach starts grumbling, treat yourself to a dinner at another establishment in the vicinity, Chifa Asia. Don't call it a night so soon! Join your pals for a few drinks at Santay Restobar.
Once you're done with Simon Bolivar Statue, you should take a look at what else this area can offer you:
- Gain a more insightful understanding of the area's Christian heritage by going to admire Guayaquil Metropolitan Cathedral.
- Go to Seminary Park for some entertainment in the local outdoor spaces.
- Put down your history books and journey back into the past as you wander through Municipal Museum of Guayaquil.
- Take in the mix of meaning and beauty that only art can express at Nahim Isaias Museum.
- Allow your eyes to feast on a wide variety of literature, books and resources at Guayaquil Municipal Library.
Expedia's directory of Guayaquil hotels has everything you want, so you can be sure to have lodging near Simon Bolivar Statue you'll fall in love with. Lots of arrivals opt for Guayaquil for an excellent holiday, so get searching. Need help deciding? You're only a click away from the secret tips you're looking for. You'll travel confidently once booking time hits, too: all kinds of guests would suggest their Guayaquil hotel to their buddies.
- Appropriate for such a marvelous site, the staff at accommodation near Simon Bolivar Statue exceed all targets.
- From large families with children to teams of two, we have rooms that are pleasant for everyone.
- Rooms in Guayaquil accommodation are always presentable and fresh.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's diverse selection of hotels near Simon Bolivar Statue, you can stay right in the neighborhood.
Intriguing Guayaquil Facts
With Simon Bolivar Statue conquered, there are still more things to see and do in Guayaquil.
- Savor a nice snack of its most famous cooking and step into an endearing store to buy some fashion items.
- After an afternoon spent on its a full schedule of excursions, you'll also discover Guayaquil knows some things about individualized assistance.
- Look into some adventures near Guayaquil to really leave no area unexplored.
You'll never regret planning a trip to Guayaquil, particularly when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Simon Bolivar Statue. Pack your things, say goodbye to the same old sights and say hello to some astonishing landscapes!