Find Hotels in Lohja
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Lohja has to offer including the lakeside setting, forests, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches. Top sights in the area include Ateneum Art Museum, Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art, and Helsinki Cathedral.
- You'll find 769 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Helsinki
- The closest major airport is in Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa), 32.6 mi (52.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lohja
A couple of favorite places to visit are Church of St. Lawrence and Tytyri Mine Museum. Additionally, you'll find Vihti Golf Club and Pickala Golf in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Lohja. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotelli Lohja - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
- Koivulan Kartano - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Lohja
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 38°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 25°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 53°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Lohja gets about 27.13 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 17°F