Travelers to Sorici will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Pula Arena.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Sorici
- The closest major airport is in Pula (PUY), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sorici
Pula Arena is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Monkodonja Hill Fort and Dvigrad in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Sorici, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 1000 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Villa in the Center of Šorići With Internet, Pool, Air Conditioning, Parking is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the center of Sorici. This 3-star hotel in Mali Maj features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- House in the Center of Šorići With Internet, Pool, Air Conditioning, Parking is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Sorici. This 4-star hotel in Tar features 2 outdoor pools, 3 restaurants, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Materada Plava Laguna is 12.8 mi (20.5 km) from central Sorici. This 4-star hotel in Mali Maj features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Sorici
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sorici is 1.34 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F