Visitors to Soultz-Haut-Rhin are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Parc Expo de Mulhouse.
- There are 606 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Basel (BSL-EuroAirport), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Soultz-Haut-Rhin
Parc Expo de Mulhouse is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Church of St Leger and Bioscope in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Soultz-Haut-Rhin, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 70 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Colmar Hotel is 14.1 mi (22.8 km) from central Soultz-Haut-Rhin. This 3-star hotel in Colmar features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hôtel Saint-Martin is 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from the center of Soultz-Haut-Rhin. This 3-star hotel in Colmar features free WiFi and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hôtel le Maréchal is located 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from the heart of Soultz-Haut-Rhin. This 4-star hotel in Colmar features a restaurant, free WiFi, and parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Soultz-Haut-Rhin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- Average annual rainfall for Soultz-Haut-Rhin is 1.10 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 31°F