Visiting South Pacific Coast
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring South Pacific Coast, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the rainforests. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its secluded setting. Top sights in the city include Corcovado National Park, Tortuga Beach, and Uvita Beach.
- There are 449 hotels and other accommodations in South Pacific Coast
- The closest major airport is in Golfito (GLF), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Puerto Jimenez (PJM), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in South Pacific Coast
The city's cultural venues include Finca 6 Archaeological Site and Dante Alighieri Cultural Center. The hiking trails and rainforest highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Corcovado National Park, Tortuga Beach, and Uvita Beach. Wildlife viewing is just one of the top activities, while Golfito Marina and Puerto Jimenez Pier are sights to visit.
In South Pacific Coast, you'll find 449 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Yabá Chiguí Lodge - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with pillowtop beds. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Kura Design Villas - Our customers like the pool at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel el Mono Feliz - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Other top sights in South Pacific Coast include Marino Ballena National Park.
Dressing for South Pacific Coast
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 94°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 94°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- About 112.15 inches of rain falls on South Pacific Coast each year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 68°F