Think of yourself strolling around the city center of your next getaway, taking note of the buildings or the beautiful world everywhere around you. However, there's one draw you are counting on most of all: Southern University and A&M College. Right now is the moment to tick it off your must-see list.
Best Places to Stay at Southern University and A&M College
Hotels near Southern University and A&M College
No vacation to the area could be considered complete without stopping off at Southern University and A&M College.
It's found in Baton Rouge, the state's capital city and a primary destination for travelers from every country.
There's at least 20 hotels that wil place you just 6 miles from Southern University and A&M College. Seasoned travelers like the Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown and Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center.
For the money-conscious traveler, there are some reasonably-priced hotels not too far away. The Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Downtown and the Hampton Inn and Suites Baton Rouge/Port Allen are a selection of the more popular places.
If you love to treat yourself, don't hesitate to check out one of the area's upmarket hotels. The Hilton Garden Inn Baton Rouge and the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, a Baton Rouge-Port Allen are popular establishments that provide brilliant service and amenities.
As you and your travel partners stroll along the lanes that encompass Southern University and A&M College, visit Java City. Smell the enchanting aroma of coffee and try out one or two delicious treats. Once your stomach starts rumbling, have dinner at another nearby establishment, Burger King. When the night is truly about to end, find your way to Jag Den and let the wines keep pouring.
After you've finished with Southern University and A&M College, don't forget to check out what the rest of this area has to offer you:
- Go on a shopping spree, carry out some errands or just kick back with a drink at Scenic Shopping Center, a retail hub for both local and international visitors.
- If you love shopping, you'll discover a retail wonderland at Batemans Shopping Center. Whether it's general supplies, fashion or souvenirs you're looking for, there's a good chance you'll find it here.
- Plank Plaza Shopping Center is one of the most prominent shopping centers in the area and a fabulous place to carry out some retail therapy.
- On the lookout for a family-friendly attraction? Metro Bowl boasts a great range of fun indoor games and activities.
- Shop until you can shop no more at Plank Road Village Shopping Center, where you can buy accessories, clothes, shoes and more.
Baton Rouge rooms listed on Expedia provide all the things you require, so you will definitely find accommodation near Southern University and A&M College you'll fall in love with. Baton Rouge experienced quite a few sightseers in the last twelve months, so get going. Need help making a decision? Find all the recommendations and pointers you're searching for right here. When it's time to reserve your room, you can rest assured: many newcomers would recommend their Baton Rouge hotel to their family members.
- You'll find Baton Rouge accommodation will be ready to invite you into presentable and fresh rooms.
- We have it right here if you're seeking room comfort in addition to neatness.
- As you might hope near such a fine site, the staff at accommodation close to Southern University and A&M College go above and beyond.
It's understandable why Baton Rouge rooms got extra visitors in 2016 than 2015. With Expedia's vast directory of hotels near Southern University and A&M College, we see your prized place in your future.
Fascinating Baton Rouge Facts and Figures
You'll still have things to do in Baton Rouge once Southern University and A&M College is accomplished.
- Baton Rouge hasn't been too noted in the guide books, but it is now beginning to find its place.
- Find the perfect shop to browse for mementos and eat a delicious supper of the local fare.
- You'll see Baton Rouge also knows many things about welcoming its newcomers with a friendly hello after you spend some hours on its a full schedule of excursions.
Paying a visit to Baton Rouge is always a good strategy, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Southern University and A&M College. Say goodbye to the same old scenes and call on more than a few all-new scrapbook photos!