Consider yourself on your next getaway: you probably picture yourself walking around the boulevards, noticing the exquisite scenery or the monuments wherever you look. Still, there's one feature you're especially counting on: Louisiana State Capitol. It's been an entry on your bucket list for as long as you can remember, and the time has come to tick it off.
Where Can I Stay Close to Louisiana State Capitol?
Hotels near Louisiana State Capitol
Enjoy your time at Louisiana State Capitol.
It is in the vibrant state capital city, Baton Rouge.
On the lookout for somewhere to stay close to Louisiana State Capitol? Select from a minimum of 5 hotels within 2 miles. One of the more popular hotels is the Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown, just 0.6 miles away. Two more choices are the Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center, 0.6 miles away, and the Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Downtown, only 0.4 miles away.
Without spending too much, you'll get the chance to unpack your things and rest your head at one of the area's budget hotels. Why not embark on a leisurely stroll over to the Belle of Baton Rouge Casino Hotel, which is 1 mile away, or the Holiday Inn Express Baton Rouge Downtown, which is 0.7 miles away?
Improve your chances of getting a good night's sleep by staying at one of the upmarket accommodation options, found just minutes away. Check out the Homewood Suites by Hilton Baton Rouge and the Hampton Inn Baton Rouge - I-10 & College Dr. for fantastic comfort and service.
Merely 0.5 miles from Louisiana State Capitol, Harrington's Cafe (329 Florida Street, Baton Rouge) offers exhausted travelers strong coffees and sweets. When you're truly hungry, you don't need to hunt around for a place to fill your stomach. Hollywood Casino Baton Rouge (North, 1717 River Road, Baton Rouge) is merely 0.3 miles away.
Louisiana State Capitol is not the only worthwhile thing to do in the vicinity:
- Arbiters of taste and history buffs alike will be sure to enjoy a visit to Huey Long Statue.
- Old Arsenal Museum is a prominent structure that played a hand in shaping the area we know today. Find out the story behind the fort and why it's a place of historical significance.
- Pentagon Barracks, a historically important civic building, will appeal to anyone wanting to gain a better understanding of the community's past.
- Head to Red Stick Farmers Market and get a snapshot of the people and culture of the region.
- Have a look at the inspiring schedule of up and coming exhibits, art programs and music events at Shaw Center for the Arts.
Expedia's registry of rooms in Historic Downtown Baton Rouge has all you require, so you will definitely find lodging near Louisiana State Capitol you'll adore. With hundreds of newcomers in the past year, you will not be alone. Need help deciding? You're just a few clicks away from the inside info you're searching for. You'll rest easy once it's time to reserve your room, too: multiple sightseers would recommend their Historic Downtown Baton Rouge hotel to a colleague.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling site, the staff at lodging around Louisiana State Capitol surpass all expectations.
- "Tidy, fresh, and set to receive you" is the end game for Historic Downtown Baton Rouge hotel rooms.
- You're on the right website if you want room comfort in addition to neatness.
Rooms in Historic Downtown Baton Rouge received extra visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's simple to see why. With our vast catalogue of hotels near Louisiana State Capitol, we see your preferred spot in your future.
Exciting Historic Downtown Baton Rouge
When you've done Louisiana State Capitol, you'll still have more to do in Historic Downtown Baton Rouge.
- Discover the perfect market to search for necessities and eat a delightful snack of its native foods.
- Take an afternoon to plan some action, and you'll soon notice Historic Downtown Baton Rouge also is experienced when it comes to special treatment.
- Historic Downtown Baton Rouge sightseeing has been kept secret until recently, but the number of trips has been on the rise, meaning the time to make your move is now.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Historic Downtown Baton Rouge, particularly when you benefit from the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Louisiana State Capitol from Expedia. Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old scenes and greet more than a few new photo ops!