Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Springdale, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful parks, riverfront, and top-notch restaurants. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its cafés.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in Springdale
- The closest major airport is in St. George, UT (SGU), 30.1 mi (48.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cedar City, UT (CDC-Cedar City Regional), 35.4 mi (57 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Springdale
Cultural venues in the city include DeZion Gallery, LaFave Gallery, and Zion Human History Museum. The hiking trails, parks, and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty, and Canyon Overlook Trail, Pine Creek Canyon Trailhead, and Court of the Patriarchs Viewpoint are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tanner Amphitheater and Zion National Park South Entrance.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Springdale. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Suites at LaFave Gallery - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star apartment in Zion National Park South Entrance can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its high-quality beds and location.
- Watchman Villas - Our customers love the overall value and spacious, clean rooms at this villa. This 3.5-star villa in Zion National Park South Entrance features free WiFi, free parking, and a free area shuttle.
- Desert Pearl Inn - This 3.5-star hotel in Zion National Park South Entrance features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and convenient parking.
Dressing for Springdale
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Springdale gets about 13.66 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 22°F