Visiting St. Felicien
Visitors can enjoy all that St. Felicien has to offer including the riverfront, zoo, and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in St. Felicien
- The closest major airport is in Roberval, QC (YRJ), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Felicien
Favorite places to visit in the city include Rigolfeur, Wild Zoo of St. Felicien, and Club Tobo-Ski. You'll also find Pioneer Mill and Museum of Cheddar Cheese in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in St. Felicien. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel du Jardin - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel de la Boréalie - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Auberge des Berges - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for St. Felicien
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°F during the day and -14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 14°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of -2°F
- About 1.57 inches of rain falls on St. Felicien each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -8°F