- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Fiesta Family Fun Center
- 13 min walk
- St. George Utah Temple
- 20 min walk
- Hawaiian Poke Bowl
- 2 min walk
- Tom's Deli
- 2 min walk
- St. George, UT (SGU)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in St. George, Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center St. George, UT is in the business district and connected to the convention center. St. George Tabernacle and Brigham Young Winter Home are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Southgate Golf Club and Dixie Red Hills Golf Club. Fiesta Family Fun Center and Laser Mania Family Fun Center are also worth visiting.Visit our St. George travel guide
- Fiesta Family Fun Center - 13 min walk
- St. George Utah Temple - 20 min walk
- Rosenbruch Wildlife Museum - 2 min drive
- St. George Tabernacle - 2 min drive
- Vernon Worthen Park - 3 min drive
- St. George, UT (SGU) - 17 min drive
- Green Iguana — 1 min walk
- Hawaiian Poke Bowl - 2 min walk
- Tom's Deli - 2 min walk
- Jimmy Johns - 3 min walk
- Croshaw's Gourmet Pies - 3 min walk
About this property
Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center St. George, UT
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 80 lbs)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10.00 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Lexington Hotel St. George
- Lexington St. George
- Lexington Hotel & Conference Center St. George, Utah
- Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center St. George, UT Hotel
- Red Lion Hotel St. George
- Red Lion St. George
- Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center St. George, UT St. George
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
Everything was good except the jetted tub didn't work and the floors could have been cleaner. Staff was great and breakfast was great.