Find Hotels in St. George, UT
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Visiting St. George
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring St. George, and visitors give high marks for the fun sporting events and beautiful parks. This city also attracts tourists with its temples. A top sight in the city is Sand Hollow State Park.
- There are 1336 hotels and other accommodations in St. George
- The closest major airport is in St. George, UT (SGU), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cedar City, UT (CDC-Cedar City Regional), 48.5 mi (78.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in St. George
Cultural venues in the city include St. George Dinosaur Discovery Site at Johnson Farm, Tuacahn Amphitheatre and Center for the Arts, and St. George Art Museum. Families come for attractions such as Sand Hollow Aquatic Center, Laser Mania Family Fun Center, and Fiesta Family Fun Center. The city is notable for its temples and landmarks like St. George Tabernacle, Brigham Young Winter Home, and Ivins Petroglyphs.
In St. George, you'll find 1336 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Inn At Entrada - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
- Inn on the Cliff - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hyatt Place St George/Convention Center - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Other top sights in St. George include Sand Hollow State Park.
Dressing for St. George
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 100°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 102°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- Average annual rainfall for St. George is 8.15 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 100°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 31°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in St. George?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in St. George, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to St. George?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in St. George?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to St. George?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting St. George?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in St. George?
What about the best place to stay close to Tuacahn Amphitheatre and Center for the Arts?
What's the best boutique hotel in St. George?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to St. George?
What should I expect to pay for a resort fee in St. George?
Recent reviews of St. George hotels
More trip options
- St. George Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near St. George Airports
- Hotels in St. George Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular St. George Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in St. George
- More Hotel Options in St. George
- St. George Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Utah
- Other Hotels near St. George, Utah
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends