When you think of a fresh city, you might picture yourself ambling around the streets, looking up at the exquisite settings or the monuments wherever you look. However, there's one draw you're especially prepared for: St. Kilda Beach. For a while, it's been an item on your bucket list, and now is finally the day to get there.
St. Kilda Beach Hotels
Hotels near St. Kilda Beach
St. Kilda Beach is a landmark that's renowned throughout the world.
Melbourne, the state's buzzing capital city, is where this destination can be found.
Discover a hotel you like a short walk away. There are 64 within 2 miles of St. Kilda Beach. The Quest Prahran is 2 miles away. If you prefer, The Como Melbourne MGallery by Sofitel and the Art Series-The Blackman are 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
Accommodation can be a big outlay when traveling the world, so why not save a few dimes and book in at one of the close-by budget hotels? The Quest Windsor and the Prahran Village Guest House are two convenient options that are only 1 mile and 1 mile away.
You can make your time here that little bit more memorable by making a reservation at one of the nearby upmarket hotels. Make sure you look up the Quest On St Kilda Road, which is only 0.9 miles away. Another great hotel is the Prince, 0.3 miles away.
The avenues surrounding St. Kilda Beach offer a delight for the eyes as well as the tastebuds. West Beach Bathers Pavilion is an excellent place for a mid-morning pick-me-up. A little later, you can delight in some hearty food at another spot within this vicinity, Novotel Melbourne St Kilda. Want to end the night with a strong drink? You won't have to look too far to find Rydges St Kilda.
When you're in the area, you'll soon see there's more than just St. Kilda Beach to visit:
- Whether you're a confident swimmer or more of a doggy paddler, a swim in St. Kilda Sea Baths will leave you feeling revitalized.
- Feel the cool breeze through your hair as you and your friends take a walk down St Kilda Pier.
- If you're a bit of a muso at heart, head to Palais Theatre. You'll soon understand why locals simply can't get enough of this vibrant venue.
- Whether you are a dedicated art enthusiast or just appreciate beautiful things, Linden Arts Centre & Gallery is an art gallery that is well-worth your time.
- You'll feel like a child again when visiting Luna Park, an amusement park crammed with rides and entertainment.
Our places to stay in Melbourne offer all that you want, so you are sure to have locales near St. Kilda Beach you'll love. Melbourne was a relatively beloved landing place over the past year, so you will not be the only one searching. Need help deciding? We have the guidance you're searching for right here. You can travel with confidence once reservation time arrives, too: numerous newcomers would endorse their Melbourne hotel to their friends or colleagues.
- "Clean, fresh, and set to welcome you" is how Melbourne hotel rooms will be waiting.
- As you might expect near such a stunning landmark, the concierge service at hotels near St. Kilda Beach is great.
- Seeking room satisfaction in addition to tidiness? We've got it right here.
It's understandable why getaways close to Melbourne saw greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. Your choice site is expecting you with Expedia's wide selection of hotels near St. Kilda Beach.
You'll still have more to do in Melbourne once you've achieved St. Kilda Beach.
- Until recently, Melbourne tourism has been hidden away, but soaring numbers of visits mean today is the day to make your move.
- Appreciate a delightful meal of the local ingredients and discover an adorable gallery to get a few gifts.
- a full itinerary of action, you'll also see Melbourne knows a thing or two about rolling out the red carpet.
You won't regret paying a visit to Melbourne, particularly when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near St. Kilda Beach from Expedia. Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and greet some new photo ops!