Imagine yourself in a brand-new city: you probably picture yourself sauntering through downtown, taking note of the architecture or the beautiful world everywhere around you. However, Melbourne Cricket Ground is one feature you're especially counting on. Right now is finally the day to mark it complete.
Places to Stay Near Melbourne Cricket Ground
Hotels near Melbourne Cricket Ground
Some events are just too thrilling to pass up, so buy some tickets and make a beeline for Melbourne Cricket Ground!
It's situated in the vibrant state capital city, Melbourne.
Accommodation options not far from Melbourne Cricket Ground are plentiful. 251 hotels are within a radius of 2 miles. The Crown Towers, the Park Hyatt Melbourne and the Grand Hyatt Melbourne are some you ought to check out. They're situated 1 mile, 0.7 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
There's no need to spend copious amounts on your accommodation. You'll be pleased to know that there are many budget hotels located near this attraction. The Westin Melbourne, 0.8 miles away, or the Langham, Melbourne, at a distance of 0.9 miles, are likely to suit your needs.
This area also has numerous upmarket accommodation options that provide a rather extravagant experience. Be sure to check out the Melbourne Marriott Hotel, just 1 mile away, and the Lyall Hotel and Spa, 1 mile away.
The avenues that surround Melbourne Cricket Ground offer a treat for the eyes as well as the tastebuds. Laurent Boulangerie Patisserie East Melbourne is a superb place for a mid-day caffeine fix. If you're seeking something a bit more filling, scan the daily specials at Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne on Flinders, another dining hotspot within walking distance. But that's not all! Join the locals for a few wines at CUMULUS INC.
Here's a selection of some of the additional things you can do in proximity to Melbourne Cricket Ground:
- Learn all about the area's sporting glory at National Sports Museum.
- Take time to appreciate the shaded trees, green grass and fresh air at Birrarung Marr Park, a frequently visited urban park.
- Whether you're a history enthusiast or just wanting to expand your knowledge on the subject, Cooks Cottage, a local building of historic significance, is a landmark you should make time to see.
- Fitzroy Gardens is a local spot where one can really let loose and slow down for a bit.
- Appreciate the combination of meaning and beauty that only art conveys at Johnston Collection.
The train is one way to travel to Melbourne Cricket Ground. Richmond Station is the most convenient station, it can be found about 0.5 miles away. The next closest rail terminal, Jolimont Station, is at a distance of 0.3 miles away.
Expedia's catalogue of Melbourne rooms provides everything you need, so you can definitely get a place to stay near Melbourne Cricket Ground you'll fall in love with. You shouldn't be alone, as there were hundreds of arrivals in the last year. You're just a click away from the secret advice you're looking for. You can rest easy when it comes time to make your reservation, too: new admirers of all kinds would propose their Melbourne hotel to their family members.
- "Neat, clean, and set to welcome you in" is the goal for Melbourne hotels.
- The fronk desk service at hotels around Melbourne Cricket Ground will be great, which will only enhance your holiday to this lovely monument.
- From family reunions to solo travelers, we've got spaces that are comfy for everyone.
It's easy to see why hotels in Melbourne received additional visitors in the last year than 2015. And thanks to our comprehensive selection of hotels near Melbourne Cricket Ground, you can stay right next door.
All About Melbourne
Once you've crossed Melbourne Cricket Ground off your schedule, there are still further things to do in Melbourne.
- Until recently, Melbourne tourism has been a closed book, but soaring numbers of reservations mean today is the day to book.
- You will notice Melbourne also knows a thing or two about hospitality after you spend a day on its ample activities.
- Find a cute market to buy some necessities and polish off a tasty meal of its most famous cooking.
You won't regret planning a holiday to Melbourne, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Melbourne Cricket Ground from Expedia. Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old scenes and call on some amazing new selfies!