Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel, walk to Stavanger Cathedral
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Stavanger, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Telecom Museum and Stavanger Cathedral. Stavanger Museum and Museum of Archaeology are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a spa tub, a sauna, and a conference center are onsite.
All 249 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and plasma TVs with satellite channels. Minibars, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Clarion Hotel Stavanger
Clarion Hotel Stavanger features a spa tub and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A business center is on site at this 4-star property. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Clarion Hotel Stavanger is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2000
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 249
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Kitchen and Table - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Lunch - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NOK 100 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of NOK 250 per pet, per stay
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Pet fee: NOK 250 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NOK 100 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Clarion Hotel Stavanger
- Clarion Stavanger
- Stavanger Clarion Hotel
- Stavanger Clarion
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.