Visitors can enjoy all that Stilwell has to offer including the festivals, parks, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Stilwell
- The closest major airport is in Fort Smith, AR (FSM-Fort Smith Regional), 33.6 mi (54.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional), 38.4 mi (61.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Stilwell
George M. Murrell Home is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Regency Inn And Suites - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Stilwell
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Stilwell is 48.19 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F