Visiting West Siloam Springs
Visitors to West Siloam Springs are sure to enjoy the casinos and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in West Siloam Springs
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional), 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in West Siloam Springs
A favorite place to visit in the city is Natural Falls State Park. In the area, you'll also find John Brown University and City Park.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for West Siloam Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Average annual rainfall for West Siloam Springs is 47.91 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F