Visiting Sungai Siput
Those traveling to Sungai Siput are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 248 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah), 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sungai Siput
Places to visit in the larger region include Masjid Ubudiah, Mydin Mall, and Movie Animation Park Studio of Perak. In the area, you'll also find Perak Tong Cave Temple and Gunung Lang Recreational Park.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- MH Sentral Sungai Siput - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 5 restaurants and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and room size.
Dressing for Sungai Siput
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Sungai Siput gets about 2.28 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F