Visiting Kuala Kangsar
Visitors can enjoy all that Kuala Kangsar has to offer including the hockey games, forests, and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its riverfront.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Kuala Kangsar
- The closest major airport is in Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kuala Kangsar
A favorite place to visit in the city is Masjid Ubudiah. Additionally, you'll find Meru Valley Golf & Country Club and Mydin Mall in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Blue Star Hotel Kuala Kangsar - This 1-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms.
Dressing for Kuala Kangsar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Kuala Kangsar is 2.56 inches
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F