When you consider an unfamiliar spot, you probably see yourself rambling through downtown, taking note of the monuments or the marvellous landscapes wherever you look. Still, Sungkyunkwan University is one feature you have been looking forward to in particular. For years, it's been an entry on your to-do list, and the day has come to mark it finished.
Find Your Sungkyunkwan University Hotel
Hotels near Sungkyunkwan University
Still standing defiantly against the ravages of time, Sungkyunkwan University is now quite a much loved tourist attraction.
This destination is only one of many hidden treasures that Seoul, the nation's capital, offers travelers.
With an impressive 307 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles of Sungkyunkwan University, you're sure to track down a place you like. The Lotte Hotel Seoul, The Westin Chosun Seoul and THE PLAZA Seoul, Autograph Collection are some you'll want to consider. They are 2 miles, 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
You can assign some extra money for sightseeing by deciding to stay at one of the nearby budget-friendly hotels. Situated 0.8 miles away is the SLA Seoul Loft Apartments, but you might also want to look into the Somerset Palace Seoul if you've got time. It's only 1 mile away.
Sometimes, we just prefer something on the luxurious side. Luckily, you'll be able to find a fantastic range of stylish upmarket hotels in this area. One of the local favorites is the Yoo's Family Guest House Yeorumjip, a walk of only 0.8 miles away. Another is the Center Mark Hotel. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
Breathe in the fragrant smell of coffee beans and snack on a tasty treat at 투썸플레이스 대학로CGV. This popular coffee shop is the ideal resting point for travelers who want to venture to Sungkyunkwan University. Once you feel a rumbling in your stomach, have dinner at another nearby establishment, 성너머집. To cap the night off, take one final walk and grab a couple of beers at Comfort Zone.
Feel like you've seen it all? In the vicinity of Sungkyunkwan University, you'll find plenty more to do:
- Make time to visit Changgyeong Palace, this fascinating and significant palace has remained here for generations.
- Arrange a tour of Changdeok Palace, this wonderful palace has stood the test of time.
- Take a leap back in time as you walk through Bukchon Hanok Village, an interesting historic village.
- Go and see a theater performance at Hakchon Green Theatre and be entertained by the highly talented actors.
- Take part in a tour of Changgyeonggung Palace and learn about this palace's fascinating historic significance.
Jongno resorts and lodging here on Expedia furnish everything you require, so you can be certain to have selections near Sungkyunkwan University you'll fall in love with. Jongno experienced more than a few tourists in the last twelve months, so start searching. Once reservation time is here, you can rest easy: guests of all kinds recommend their Jongno hotel. Need help deciding? We've got all the secret advice you're looking for.
- In search of room satisfaction as well as spotlessness? You're in a good place.
- Discover that Jongno lodging are always fresh and presentable.
- As you might anticipate near such a magnificent feature, the guest service at hotels close to Sungkyunkwan University is great.
Your choice site lies in your future with Expedia's extensive selection of hotels near Sungkyunkwan University.
Jongno Facts and Figures
After you've checked Sungkyunkwan University off your timetable, you'll still have lots to see and do in Jongno.
- Jongno is now beginning to find its place after having been a closed book.
- You'll find Jongno also knows its stuff when it comes to custom care after some time spent on its ample activities.
- Find the perfect gallery to search for mementos and dine on a delightful meal of its signature cooking.
Paying a visit to Jongno is unquestionably the best idea you've ever come up with, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Sungkyunkwan University from Expedia. Pack your stuff, say goodbye to the same old sights and usher in some astonishing photo opportunities!