It's just overpriced regular camping. The tents are nowhere near as nice as they look in the photos. They ask you to clean it yourself when you leave, and they make the bed and that's about it. Don't pay hundreds of dollars fo regular camping, just take your own tent and go somewhere nice.
- 7 min walk
- Mont Sutton
- 2 min drive
- Galerie Art Plus
- 3 min drive
- Newport, VT (EFK-Newport State)
- 58 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Pleinairsutton.coop - 7 min walk
- Mont Sutton - 2 min drive
- Galerie Art Plus - 3 min drive
- Museum of Communications and History of Sutton - 3 min drive
- Arts Sutton - 3 min drive
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 100 min drive
About this property
Jump on the free ski shuttle for a day on the slopes before returning to Huttopia Sutton for a meal at the restaurant and a drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities include ski passes and complimentary wireless Internet access. All 40 rooms offer kitchens.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 9:30 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CAD 6 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 6 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 6 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 6 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Chalet H Sutton
- Huttopia Sutton House
- Chalet H Cabin Sutton
- Huttopia Sutton Chalet
- Huttopia Sutton Sutton
- Huttopia Sutton Chalet Sutton
- Close to a ski area, ski runs, and ski lifts
- Cross-country skiing and downhill skiing nearby
- Free ski shuttle
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Sun loungers
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Cribs (infant beds): CAD 6 per day
- Free supervised kid's activities
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Barbecue grill
- Laundry Facilities
- Business center
- CAD 6 per pet per night
- Pets allowed in specific rooms
- Dogs welcome
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Wedding services
- Convenience store
- Fireplace in lobby
- On the river
- Near the boardwalk
- In the mountains
Things to do
- Snowshoeing and hiking/biking trails nearby
- 40 rooms
- Built in 2015
Nearby things to do
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby