Visitors can enjoy all that Taberno has to offer including the parks and monuments. In Taberno, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Taberno
Notable city landmarks like Calvary Chapel and Church of Taberno might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Route Picacho Trailhead and Capeas Bullring.
As you plan your vacation to Taberno, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 16 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Cortijo Claudia is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star vacation home in Taberno can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Sol de Taberno is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star apartment in Taberno can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Cortijo Rural Los Ejeas is located within 1.3 mi (2.1 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star country house in Taberno features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a terrace.
Dressing for Taberno
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Taberno is 0.63 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F