Those traveling to Tacotalpa are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is La Venta Museum-Park.
- You'll find 45 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Villahermosa
- The closest major airport is in Villahermosa, Tabasco (VSA-Carlos Rovirosa Perez Intl.), 32.2 mi (51.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tacotalpa
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cave of the Lighted House. Additionally, you'll find Cocona Caves in the area.
Dressing for Tacotalpa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 66°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Tacotalpa is 1.57 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 67°F